KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner mentioned the FDA’s approval of a brand new drug for Alzheimer’s illness on WAMU’s “1A” on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Rovner on WAMU
KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani mentioned the rise in alcohol use and misuse by younger ladies on NPR’s “All Issues Thought-about” on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Pattani on NPR
- Learn Pattani’s “Girls Now Drink as A lot as Males — And Are Vulnerable to Illness Sooner“
KHN freelancer Harris Meyer mentioned the FDA’s approval of a brand new drug for Alzheimer’s illness on Newsy on Tuesday and WCPN’s “The Sound of Concepts” on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to observe Meyer on Newsy
- Click on right here to listen to Meyer on WCPN
- Learn Meyer’s “FDA Weighs Approval of a Profitable Alzheimer’s Drug, however Advantages Are Iffy“
KHN social media supervisor Chaseedaw Giles mentioned opioid use and hip-hop music on NBC Lx’s “First Look” on Tuesday.
- Click on right here to observe Giles on NBC Lx
- Learn Giles’ “Opioids Like ‘Lean’ Permeate Hip-Hop Tradition, however Risks Are Downplayed
KHN (Kaiser Well being Information) is a nationwide newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about well being points. Along with Coverage Evaluation and Polling, KHN is without doubt one of the three main working applications at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group offering data on well being points to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story will be republished totally free (particulars).